Almond Orange Christmas Tree Cupcakes
Fresh orange juice and zest in the batter gives these beautiful Orange Cupcakes a sweet, aromatic orange zing which just gets to another level with the added vanilla and almond extract. It’s so moist, buttery and fluffy with an unbelievably uplifting flavor.
Make This Recipe
2 Eggland's Best eggs, large, room temperature
1 stick unsalted butter, melted
2 tbsp orange juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp almond extract
Zest of 1 medium orange
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
¾ cup sugar/monk fruit or a sweetener of your choice
¼ cup whole milk, room temp
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup cornstarch
- Preheat over to 350°F.
- Whisk all the ingredients together in the listed order.
- Fill the cupcake cases to about ⅔ full. Bake at 350°F for around 20 minutes.
- Apply your favorite frosting.
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler or in a microwave. Add matcha powder or other food coloring of your choice.
- Drizzle the chocolate on pretzel sticks to form a shape of a tree.
- Refrigerate the chocolate trees until firm and then put the trees on the cupcakes.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More